Australian Sports Nutrition is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.aoic.gov.au
Australian Sports Nutrition collects, holds and uses personal information in the following areas:
- - consumers
- - affiliates
- - business partners
Consumer information is usually collected via promotions, competitions, consumer queries, from cookies and subscription forms. The information may include:
- - your name, address, contact number(s), gender, age and email address
- - information about your preference for goods or services we offer from time to time
- - details of any competitions/prizes you may have won
- - a record of any queries you have made
Purpose for collecting information
Wherever possible, Australian Sports Nutrition collects this information directly from you and may use it for the following purposes:
- to contact you directly about Australian Sports Nutrition, its brands, special offers, samples and other promotions
- to reward you for being a loyal Australian Sports Nutrition customer
- to inform you of Australian Sports Nutrition products or publications we think you might be interested in
- to confirm transactions you wish to make
- to confirm your identity
- to provide you with information and/or products you have requested
- to follow up or pursue any queries you have made
Management of personal information
Australian Sports Nutrition is dedicated to keeping personal information secure. This includes physical security, computer and network security, communications security and personnel security.
Important Information on Promotions, competitions & other marketing activities
All entries become the property of the Promoter and are held for up to 3 months after the prize draw date. After this, they are then destroyed in a secure manner.
Australian Sports Nutrition may enter your details into a database for the purpose of contacting you directly about Australian Sports Nutrition, its brands, special offers, samples and other promotions unless otherwise advised by you.
You can advise us if you would prefer not to be directly contacted by Australian Sports Nutrition or would like to request an update or correction of the information we hold on you, please contact us on email@example.com and provide your details or alternatively, contact head office on (07) 5572 0346.
Winners' details and a description of the prizes will be entered on a database to comply with record-keeping requirements of relevant Australian State and Territory lotteries and gaming legislation. Details will also be published in accordance with the terms and conditions of each promotion
Australian Sports Nutrition does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties. Australian Sports Nutrition outsources certain business functions to other organisations. For this purpose, and only for the purpose of providing services to Australian Sports Nutrition, personal information may, as required, be transferred to or handled by:
- our related companies
- organisations which provide services to us, such as mailing houses, promotion, SMS and advertising agencies
- credit reference agencies or other credit providers
- government or statutory authorities
Access and correction of details
You may access personal information Australian Sports Nutrition holds on you by contacting the Privacy Officer in writing on firstname.lastname@example.org. If the information held is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date you may request Australian Sports Nutrition to correct the information. If you are concerned about a possible interference with your privacy, please contact the Privacy Officer, by completing the 'Contact Us' form available on www.asn.com.au.