Rich in soluble and insoluble fibre, antioxidants, active prebiotics, and complex micronutrients, Every Body Every Day’s innovative new gut health supplement is your number one solution for feeling your best and performing your best. Introducing: Gut Performance!
When it comes to performance, functionality, and wellbeing, It’s no secret that good health starts from the inside out. Described as the second mind, our gut plays an important role in dictating our overall health and is responsible for the critical functions of the digestive system, immune response, ability to eliminate toxin, overall mental health, vitamin and mineral absorbency and hormone regulation. Healing and maintaining gut health is paramount to building a stronger immune system, and in turn, a bettering functioning body, inside and out.
Gut Performance is a safe, 100% natural concentrated food that has been scientifically developed in Australia. Designed to significantly reduce bloating, bring your gut microbiome back to a healthy environment, improve general health, assist weight loss, improve intestinal absorption, lower the Glycaemic Index (GI) of foods and reduce gut inflammation, Gut Performance is loaded with highly nutritious foods that are necessary for optimal gut health and top performance. Whether you’re a convenience eater who requires a quick and easy solution to improve your internal health or a fitness enthusiast wanting to feed your gut more of what it needs to function optimally and improve your performance, Gut Performance is designed for Every Body Every Day. Adored and endorsed by WBFF champion, Hattie Boydle, this supplement makes the perfect gym bag staple for any athlete wanting to get the most out of their workouts!
Key Features & Benefits:
- Gluten-free & Hypoallergenic
- FODMAP friendly
- Contains no artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or chemical stimulants
- Reduces bloating - Did you know that an imbalance in gut bacteria is a leading cause of bloating? From Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth and Leaky Gut to bacteria and yeast crowding out the beneficial bacteria, there are a number of gut-related illnesses and diseases that can cause serious bloating. Feeding prebiotics, antioxidants, soluble and insoluble fibre and micronutrients back into the diet is an effective way of restoring gut health and minimising the symptoms that come with a compromised gut - including bloating.
- Reduces inflammation - Optimal gut health requires soluble and insoluble fibre, which helps to feed the good bacteria. Likewise, these high-fibre complex carbs are loaded with natural phytonutrients that boast anti-inflammatory properties.
- Improves intestinal absorption - Gut Performance contains an active prebiotic, which helps to restore the healthy environment of your gut microbiome. When it comes to intestinal absorption, if your gut is not healthy, your intestines are unlikely to absorb all the micronutrients you’re consuming. As such, prebiotics play an important role in improving digestion and the absorption of micronutrients.
- Enhances training performance - Gut health is said to have a huge impact on your physical performance. Wondering why? The good bacteria that lives in your gut plays a vital role in your body’s ability to absorb nutrients, recover from workouts and manage stress. Moreover, compromised gut health will hugely affect your energy levels, mood, metabolic function, and your general wellbeing. Maintaining optimal gut health is crucial for maintaining focus, energy levels, drive and wellbeing for performing your best in the gym. In fact, WBFF champion, Hattie Boydle has added Gut Performance to her daily supplement regime to help improve intestinal absorption, lower inflammation and protect her body from oxidative stress, which is commonly associated with training.