Enjoy the same quality Essential Amino Acids but with a more ethically sourced, transparent and cleaner formula thanks to ATP Science’s latest game-changer. So, what’s the point? All humans require the nine essential amino acids as we cannot convert or synthesise these on our own, meaning they must come from our diets. While vegans are rarely deficient in total dietary protein, the amino acid profile is often very different. As such, it’s important to have a quality source of essential aminos, regardless of your dietary requirements or fitness level.
Did you know that most non-vegan aminos are made using ingredients such as duck feathers, animal blood and animal skin? Wanting to provide a superior plant-based amino acid solution, ATP Science Vegan Essential Aminos has been intentionally jam-packed with ingredients vital to good health and performance that are often deficient in the average vegan diet - From BCAAs to support muscle repair and growth, to Hydroxyproline to help build and maintain collagen levels and more, Vegan Essential Aminos is loaded with all of your favourite muscle and performance enhancing ingredients that have been entirely synthesised or fermented from plants.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Contains no feathers, no pigskin & no blood
- Ethically sourced, transparent & cleaner formula
- Vegan-friendly - Don’t be fooled, ATP Science’s brand new formula may be entirely plant-based, but it certainly doesn’t compromise on taste or quality. Boasting the exact same quality as a regular amino acids supplement, Vegan Essential Aminos allows you to stick to your goals, without having to sacrifice your dietary requirements!
- Promotes muscle growth - Containing the nine Essential Amino Acids, the Leucine content available in Vegan Essential Aminos helps to stimulate muscle strength and growth, while simultaneously helping to retain lean muscle mass. Leucine is the primary amino acid required to activate mTOR, which is responsible for upregulating protein synthesis. Additionally, Lysine also plays an important role in muscle growth and repair.
- Enhances nutrient absorption - The formula also contains AstraGin, which is best known for its ability to help enhance nutrient absorption in order to help support the bioavailability and utilisation of amino acids, minerals and vitamins.
- Supports bone, skin, ligament and gut structure - Vegan Essential Aminos contains core ingredient, Hydroxyproline. Hydroxyproline is a major component and building block of collagen Hydroxyproline. Hydroproxyline can be found in certain types of moss and algae, or, in terms of dietary sources, it can be made from Vitamin C combined with animal sources that contain proline. Did you know that Hydroxyproline makes up 13.5% of our collagen helix structure? As such, it’s no secret that this ingredient is essential for providing elasticity, flexibility, and structural integrity to our bones, skin, ligaments, gut and muscle fascia. However, did you know that Hydroxyproline is almost entirely absent in a plant-based vegan-diet? Without Hydroxyproline you cannot build or maintain collagen, which may have a detrimental impact on those who are training, ageing, inflamed or trying to improve their performance. A particularly important supplement for vegan-based diets, Hydroxyproline deficiency may impact bone and dental health, muscle and joint connective tissue, injury management, mucosal linings of the gut, oral, respiratory and reproductive membranes, menstrual cycle and wound healing abilities.
What are you waiting for? Take your results to new heights the clean, ethical and transparent way thanks to ATP Science’s premium quality plant-based amino acid formula, Vegan Essential Aminos!