ATP Science has wanted to correct this epidemic for so long and show people that you still can get real food, in a capsule form that will give you real life changing results without the dangers of synthetic compounds doing all sorts of funky things to your body!
The Multi-Food offers 100% real organic food sources from the best farming practices and natural preservation techniques that Matt has personally searched endlessly for, with absolutely no synthetic compounds, and in the quantities your body needs for perfect synergistic function.
ATP Science’s Multi-Food has no gimmicks, no synthetics and absolutely zero bull! To be super cliché we could say it’s a game changer, but we will leave that up to you…
* Stored within the spleen, muscle, liver, bone marrow and other tissues in high concentrations such as the prostate, skin and retina. It is also in high concentrations in Red and White blood cells for immunity and the transportation of nutrients
* Crucial for the cellular growth and replication of rapidly replicating cells like that of embryotic cells, central nervous system cells, gastrointestinal cells and immune cells such as T cells for thymus health.
* Excellent Anti-oxidant and Anti-Inflammatory properties
Symptoms of Zinc deficiency:
* Gastrointestinal issues, chronic diarrhoea, recurrent yeast and bacterial infections
* Alopecia, dermatitis and rough skin
* Poor wound healing and low immunity
* Growth retardation (related to protein metabolism)
* Male hypogonadism
* Mental lethargy
Contraindications of Zinc use:
Zinc should not be administered in the same dosage as Copper or iron as these will inhibit the absorption, if you are taking Copper and iron supplements have these at a separate time of day to the Zinc, this is why Iron and Copper has been left out of the Multi – Food.
* Powerful Anti-oxidant
* Assists in the regulation of thyroid hormone conversion
* Assists in the conversion of T4 to T3
* Excellent aid in many metabolic pathways
Symptoms of Selenium deficiency:
* There is an association between low levels of selenium and low levels of T3 plasma status
* Myositis (metabolism and inflammation of muscle tissue)
* Whitening of fingernail beds
* Elevated Creatine kinase
* The increase of red blood cells with high concentration of haemoglobin
* Carcinogenesis/ initial phase of cancer in various sites of the body including: colon, lungs, rectum, urinary tract, prostate, thyroid, oral cavity, pharynx, skin and female reproductive organs
* Other implications of low levels of selenium have been linked with sudden infant death syndrome, multiple sclerosis, schizophrenia and endemic goitre
* Enlarges receptor binding, stabilizing glucose levels
* Essential element in the glucose tolerance factor
* Excellent aid in energy production
Symptoms of Chromium deficiency:
* Insulin resistance and diabetes
Contraindications of selenium use:
The use of Iron supplementation and fibre can inhibit Chromium absorption. The use of antacids with chromium can inhibit the proper absorption of chromium into the body
PHYTOCHEMICALS – LANTANA CAMARA
The phytonutrient compounds of the wild and edible plant are extensive and are loaded with essential chlorophyll and magnesium. However the roots and fruits have been shown as containing toxic compounds, the edible part of the plant is not to be confused with these sections.
Commonly used as a tea in southern India, used very commonly for the treatment of jaundice and psoriasis. It is also a very potent Anti-oxidant and Anti-inflammatory agent, analgesic and also known for its abilities to reduce fever.
A very plant based rich source of calcium!
GUAVA LEAVES AND FRUIT
A great source of Zinc, vitamin C, carotenoids and B complex vitamins. Guava is well known for its Anti-oxidant status, its benefits for the immune system and anti-inflammatory properties.
* Excellent relief of gut discomfort
* Support of the immune system
* Aids in the reduction of coughs and colds
* Amazing anti-oxidant and Anti-inflammatory properties
* High natural levels of B – Vitamins
Lemon peels are high in volatile oils and carotenoids due to the high oil content of the peel. Water extraction from the peels contain high amounts of naturally occurring B – Vitamins!
This ingredient contains high concentrations of Biotin and Biotin has many natural benefits including being essential for metabolism, digestive, cardiovascular and nerve health. It also plays a massive role in keeping us youthful with the growth and repair of hair, skin and nails.
This ingredient contains the adequate levels of chromium needed daily to upkeep glucose tolerance factor and enhance receptor binding activity.
Ingredients: ATP Science Multi Food blend using Orgenetics Ingredients (Guava leaves and fruit, Phyllanthus emblica, Wrightia tinctoria, Lantana camara, Holy basil, Moringa oleifera, Sesbansia grandiflora), Saccharomyces cerevisiae var. boulardii, rice extract, rice concentrate, Hypromellose, Anatase.