1. You may apply to be a member of ASN Loyalty program if you are aged 18 years or over and have a current Australian residential address. To become a member, you must register online, or instore and make an initial purchase.
2. We may refuse your application for membership for any reason.
3. Membership is free, but we reserve the right to charge for replacement or additional cards.
4. By becoming a member, you agree and acknowledge that information about your ASN Loyalty program account, including personal information you provide to ASN Loyalty program, may be disclosed to all members on your ASN Loyalty program account.
2. Your obligations
1. Using or quoting your ASN Loyalty program card during a transaction or registering with ASN Loyalty program in accordance with 1.1 above constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. It is your responsibility to inform us if:
- Your personal details change (including, but not limited to, your address, email address or phone number). If we do not have your correct details, we may not be able to contact you about your account or send you offers or rewards, and we may also restrict operations on your account (such as redemption).
- Your ASN Loyalty program card is lost or stolen so that we can protect your account from fraud or theft.
- You would like your details removed from the account.
3. ASN Loyalty program cards are not credit or charge cards, are not transferable, and remain the property of ASN Loyalty program.
4. You may terminate your membership at any time and for any reason by contacting us, provided you are the member who initiated the ASN Loyalty program account.
3. Earning points
1. Points will be credited to your account once a Qualifying Transaction has been completed in our point of sale, by using your ASN Loyalty program card or quoting your ASN Loyalty program number.
2. Points are accrued on all full priced sales. Points will not accrue on any discounted or bundled items.
3. We may correct erroneous, invalid points or adjust for reversed transactions at any time even if it would put your membership account into a negative points balance.
4. You may check your points balance at any time instore, or by contacting us via the ASN website or by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We may also, at our discretion, periodically send you a points summary using the contact details you provided. We may make your points balance available in other ways, for example, on a Participants’ receipt.
5. Points, and any ASN Loyalty program Dollars, automatically expire if not redeemed within 12 months of issue. If you do not earn or redeem any points on your account for a period of 12 consecutive months, we may also terminate your membership and close your account. We will not contact you to advise you of this.
6. You cannot transfer, sell, or give your points to any other person.
7. ASN Loyalty program points and ASN Loyalty program Dollars have no cash or monetary value.
1. If you are registered and have sufficient points in your account, you may use your points in exchange for “dollars off” your purchase.
2. The “dollars off” are redeemable against other full priced transactions and we reserve the right to disallow redemption against already discounted products or during specific sale periods.
1. We may, in our discretion, make any change we see fit to these Terms and Conditions, including, without limitation:
- the range of Participants and Qualifying Transactions;
- the points you can earn on Qualifying Transactions;
- the range of rewards and the number of points required for rewards;
- the period for expiry of existing or future points or ASN Loyalty program Dollars in your account.
2. We will give you notice of any change to the Terms and Conditions or as set out in 5.1, at our sole discretion:
- via the ASN website; and/or
- a notice posted instore and/or
- by direct communications sent to members.
3. In addition to the right to terminate in 3.5, we may terminate your ASN Loyalty program membership immediately and without notice where you:
- fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions;
- provide misleading information or make any misrepresentation to us or to any Participant in connection with ASN Loyalty program;
- are abusive or offensive to any of our or our Participants' staff
4. Where your ASN Loyalty program membership is terminated, all members on your ASN Loyalty program account will cease to be entitled to earn and redeem points and your points will be deleted.
6. We may provide your personal information to parties involved in a purchase or potential purchase of any part of our business.
7. We will not be liable to you for the termination of the ASN Loyalty program for any reason whatsoever, including (without limitation) for any points or ASN Loyalty program Dollars in your account at the time of termination.
8. Any liability we may have to you in negligence, breach of contract or otherwise, and all conditions and warranties as to the condition, suitability, quality, fitness or safety of any goods or services supplied by ASN Loyalty program whether express or implied by statute, are excluded to the extent permitted by law, and, where liability cannot be excluded, our liability to you will in all cases be limited to:
- the cost of re-supplying the goods or services or repairing, or paying the costs of repairing, the goods;
- reinstating number of points in dispute;
9. Any tax, liability, or duty incurred by a member arising from a member's participation in the ASN Loyalty program is the responsibility of the member.
10. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
11. In these Terms and Conditions "we", "us", or "our" means ASN (Australian Sports Nutrition, ABN 62 0990 524 393) or its authorised representatives. Each exclusion or limitation of liability in favour of us applies also to CyberSups Pty Ltd (521 165 902 456), IP Management (ABN 50 106 537 173) and their Related Bodies Corporate. For details of how to contact us, please see the ASN website or contact us via email on email@example.com.
ASN Loyalty program Dollars
Means the credit held in your account following exchange of points by you, which can be used when you present your ASN Loyalty program card on transactions made either instore or on the ASN website.
ASN Loyalty program
Means the loyalty program managed by us under which an ASN Loyalty program member earns points on Qualifying Transactions and qualifies for rewards under these Terms and Conditions.
Means those companies (and other persons) who have agreed with us to issue points to ASN Loyalty program members under the ASN Loyalty program and/or provide rewards in exchange for points.
Means a transaction with a Participant for goods or services on which the Participant issues points.
Related Bodies Corporate
Has the same meaning as in the Corporations Act 2001.
Terms and Conditions
Means this document, and any other documents referred to in it.
Means, unless these Terms and Conditions indicate otherwise, each ASN Loyalty program member, on an ASN Loyalty program account.