Who said crepes can’t be delicious AND healthy? Thanks to Raimee Leigh’s drool-worthy Red Frog Raspberry Protein Crepes, you can enjoy all the things you love most about crepes, without having to sacrifice nutrition (I mean, a little chocolate never hurt anyone either). Packed with Evolve Whey Protein Isolate, berries, eggs and a drizzle of peanut butter, this hassle-free recipe is a MUST TRY for anyone looking to add flavour, nutrients, convenience and satisfaction to their diet. Try it for yourself and tell us what you think on social media - Don’t forget to tag #asnfuelled!
RED FROG RASPBERRY PROTEIN CREPES
- 60g of buckwheat flour
- 25g of Evolve RFR WPI
- 2 egg whites
- 30g of crushed frozen raspberries
- 150ml of water (if making pancakes only add water to desired consistency)
1. Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl and place crepe pan on low heat.
2. Scoop the mixture using a 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the mixture coats the surface evenly.
3. Cook the crepes for about 2 min until bottom is slightly brown, loosen with spatula, turn and cook the other side.
4. Roll all the crepes and cut into halves, place them into a bowl with all your favourite sides and toppings.
They go perfectly with yoghurt, fruit and of course peanut butter.