Why drink your coffee when you can eat it? This delicious recipe features all the flavours you love most first thing in the morning - low GI oats, healthy fats, protein, chocolate AND caffeine. Using Before You Speak’s high-performance coffee, ONE, you can enjoy a burst of energy without the crash and a fat burning formula that is both vegan-friendly and boasts 100% natural organic ingredients. Oh, did we mention that it comes in a delicious Cinnamon Spice flavour for the ultimate burst of flavour with every crunch!
Whether you’re wanting to add a little spice to your breakfast game or are looking for the perfect snack to keep your sweet tooth at bay, this delicious Choc Coffee Protein Granola is rich in flavour, benefits and crunch. Try it for yourself to see what all the fuss is about!
CHOC COFFEE PROTEIN GRANOLA
80g rolled oats
40ml egg whites
40g of choc protein powder
10ml coconut oil
20ml honey or sticky sweetener of choice
2 sachets of Before You Speak One - Cinnamon Spice flavour
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius, fan-forced.
2. In a large bowl, combine rolled oats, protein powder and coffee. Stir to combine.
3. Pour in the egg whites, coconut oil and honey and mix through. Don't over mix-it though - you want some chunks to form! Add in any extras - almonds, walnuts or choc chips.
4. Pour across a line baked tray, and bake for 15-20 mins until the clusters are crunchy.
5. Try not to eat it all at once.
6. Store in a sealed jar/container for up to 7 days.
✔️Macros per serve: 108 calories, 3F/12C/8P